Another recent custom map we played for Left For Dead 2 was called: Cursed Train.
I believe it is still in the Beta phase, so the current release is very short.
- Interesting setting
- Good atmosphere => could be creepy at times, especially when you have a witch involved
- Even in Beta, it is well done and there is a lot of potential for this map
- Some of the carriages had good detail e.g the medical carriage with x-rays and body parts
- Still in the Beta stages
- Extremely easy in Normal mode
- Very short
- Easy to die e.g pushed off or plain bad luck
Enjoyable, overall atmosphere suited the game and idea of a ‘cured train’, it shows great potential. However; still needs a bit of fine tuning (little more detail put in, perhaps?), experienced lagging issues especially if restarting the campaign, it is a little too short for my liking and some parts of the train seemed too empty for a train that is meant to be full of infected.