My god. When I first saw the Yogscast play deathcraft on L4D1, I was so excited to play this.
Of course, I tried to play the L4D 1 version on L4D2 (not a move, I’d recommend) due to being pressured by a friend. That move caused the survivors to not load properly long after I had deleted the map. Meaning, I had to reinstall L4D2 (my god, I cannot count how many times I had to do that).
So I decided to put deathcraft II on my watch list as soon I realized the author of the original deathcraft was making it for L4D 2. Imagine how excited I was when I saw it was finished.
I told my gaming buddy of mine, Kaz who was kind enough to play with me. Had so much fun in the campaign, and moments of fear (teehee).
- Lots of fun in this map
- Incorporated portals and an Easter egg (Ender dragon, is all I’m gonna say)
- Humor with dead YouTube celebrities (e.g tobuscus)
- Each map was different
- Special Infected as minecraft mobs
- Minecraft zombies as common infected
- The witch’s appearance in the map……was hilarious and certainly unexpected
- Some parts of the map were confusing (but not too much of an issue)
- Had bit of trouble when you had to find resources, especially the lever in the nether fortress (map 5, I think)
- Tank – I didn’t really agree on how to Tank looked like (Kaz thought it looked like a massive sperm during our panic of the sudden tank music, LOL)