Forgot to review this last night after Geek, Kaz and I finished this short 3 map campaign.
Short review for a short campaign. We finished this in less than 40 minutes.
- Jail environment
- Poster was pretty creepy
- Finale was pretty intense
- I display my skills of being ultimate lone survivor by being the only one who survived long enough to reach the chopper (sorry Geek and Kaz!)
- Finale needed improved directions as to where to go, as with the endless horde it is very easy to lose direction. The directions were unclear
- Difficult to find the chopper, I found it through dumb luck while following my instincts while running through a horde and avoiding a tank
- Lack of throwables, medkits and weapons during finale
- Bots are useless during finale