So in Kaz’s usual need for playing custom campaign, we both agreed that Frozen looked good. Mostly because it was situated in a different environment from the L4D2 universe, meaning in a frozen landscape.
- 2 finales – interesting concept/idea
- snow-covered terrain – even the props are covered in snow (e.g buses)
- custom weapons/ integration of cs (counter-strike) weapons
- custom survivors (see cons)
- good level design
- custom tank music – made me and Kaz…..meaning we sort of crapped ourselves
- the custom survivors are still in progress
- Juan’s fps is the same as Louis
- the market map (the first finale) is way too large – Wal-Mart felt too much like a maze (personal opinion)
- too much lag in some instances – then again I experienced a very high ping for some reason during this game
- experienced an odd glitch in-game where we died and spawned outside of the map (see image below)
This campaign has a lot of potential but still needs a bit of tweaking. The survivors are still good but not 100% perfect, they have odd issues. The campaign could used more variation in the weapons and maybe given the tier 1 weapons a bit more sooner in the first map.