So we finally decided to finish this campaign, we originally started this with Geek but since he disappeared to band practice…..Kaz and I finished without him.
- medium length campaign
- lots of detailed areas to explore
- the entire campaign fitted the theme and made sense
- lift safe-house was a very interesting and creative idea
- great cityscape in the finale
- you are able to fire the cannon
- finale was great – the wind effect was a good touch
- few repetitive areas
- some of the maps were harder than others
- felt there were a lot of horde events
- it was difficult to realize the safe-room was the actual safe-room even with the safe-room spray nearby
Very good campaign, it had really good ideas in it. I really loved the lift being a safe-room. The finale was pretty good as well, it was so large with many rooms that you could enter. The fact there was a wind effect made being on a helipad a calculated risk, as it could turn into a death-trap quickly. Very fun campaign indeed. Enjoyed it and it was very interesting.