One of the classic N64 games, made into a custom campaign for L4D2. Oh the nostalgia. I actually played this and developer of this campaign did a good job in recreating it.
- entertaining dialogue between the survivors
- great interaction with the terrain and maps
- large maps promoting for exploration
- hidden doors
- easter eggs
- great finale with the shuttle
- good remake of GoldenEye
- fps drops when the crescendo events start
- favors special infected where they can do much damage as possible (good for versus though)
- cuts from the chemical factory to suddenly jungle Aztec ruins, maybe could have provided an explanation via dialogue how they got there
Really a nice burst of nostalgia for me since I did play the Arkhangelsk Dam level before when I was in Canada way back in 2004, while staying at a cousin’s place. I must say, the dialogue was entertaining to listen, although Nick kept repeating lines during the finale. Not sure if I liked the easter eggs, especially since it was basically a huge room filled with My Little Pony pictures, slightly creepy..well for me anyway.
You can find this awesome campaign with creepy MLP related secret rooms right here